Monday, November 3, 2008

My Life In A Nutshell and Halloween Pics Of Olivia!!!





Well here are some Halloween pictures of Olivia, she was a unicorn. So anyways about a month ago I weighed 314 lbs I now weigh 305 lbs so that is a 9 lb weight loss and I stopped the diet pills that I was on after two weeks or so. They are very good and I highly recommend them to anyone that is looking to lose weight. They are called Xenical, but there is also a lower dose pill that you don't need a prescription for called Ally or something like that. Well not much else to say I have almost been at my job now for two years it will be two years on November 27th 2008. I'll post another update when I have something more to say...Bye for now

1 comment:

Ooze said...

With the rapid advances in knowledge, several techniques were used to create the vagina; however, Dr. Juta”s technique is one of a kind, “The Scarless Sexchange” wherein there will be no visible scar on the labia majora after the operation. Certainly, he is the only doctor performing a high quality SRS “Scarless Sex change” in Thailand today. With Dr. Juta, you can achieve a successful outcome both in appearance and function, and there are far lesser incidents of complications. The goal of Doctor Juta is to create female sexual organs that look as natural as possible and that allow as much sexual arousal as possible.
http://scarlesssrsthailand.blogspot.com/