Friday, February 15, 2008

Me And Angie's Valentine Gifts To Each Other, And The Further Progression Of My Facial Hair!!!











Look at how my facial hair is growing after only less than ten days I'm very pleased and excited about its progress.... The pictures of the Tulips, the CD, the heart coffee mug, and cinnamon hearts are all what I got from my wife Angie for Valentines Day plus a couple of other gifts that are too naughty and personal to share. And the dozen roses, chocolates, stuffed turtle, and Winnie The Pooh metallic balloon are all what I gave to my wife for Valentines Day. Well not much else to say I'm sure that I will have more to blog about soon, oh and by the way just to give you all an update I never did get those clothes from my co-worker and for some odd reason I feel like I never will, oh well I don't need some other guys hand me downs anyways I will buy my own clothes soon enough...

No comments: