Sunday, October 14, 2007

Happy 30th Birthday To Me!!!!













Hey everyone I thought I would start my birthday blog post a day early because my birthday is actually on October 15th 1977, so that would be tomorrow. I'll be posting pictures of my gifts and cake. Also I'll throw in a bonus picture of my one year wedding anniversary present. I'll have three more pictures to add yet, but the picture of my last gift will have to wait because the book is on order at my local bookstore (Coles). And Tomorrow I will add pictures of my cake, dinner, and my birthday card. So here are the first few pictures: First two pictures are all of my birthday gifts minus one and they are the following: Another expansion pack for The Sims 2, a Madonna music video collection dvd that I did not have called The Immaculate Collection, one of the books that I had been wanting by this author named Michael Largo called The Portable Obituary I know it sounds morbid but its a great book it tells you how and when many famous people died even people throughout ancient history, and then I needed a new wallet mine went through the washer and dryer and got wrecked it had been in my pocket when I washed my jeans, and then I got a Homer Simpson bookmark, and then the next picture is of my wife's old Tarot cards that she gave me as part of my gift after I bought her new ones. I have one more book coming and when I finally get it I will add it to this post. The picture of the watch is the anniversary gift that I got because I needed a new watch and it looks nice and it has a light but we have had alot of problems with it the watch is very touchy. Well I will add more pictures tomorrow.

Well It's officially my birthday now and I have more pictures to add to this entry the first two of the day are of all the gifts that I received from my parents along with two birthday cards from them I also got three coffee mugs the first one says 30 & Dirty, the next one says
Thirty & Loving it, and the very last one says How the Hell did I get this old?!, and I got two
pairs of white tube socks with Canadian flags on the upper ankle part, and I got a Ren & Stimpy CD I still like them, *lol* and then I got a Winnie the Pooh picture frame with my picture in it, *Blahhhh*

And I got my favorite gift of all the really great knife with three different blades. Well I'll have more to post in a few more hours and then in a few more days I'll have my last gift to post which will be of my favorite book.

Ok here are the last of the pictures until I get my last book in a few more days, So there is the graveyard chocolate cake, my birthday card from my wife, and my dinner of steak, a lobster tail, and roasted potatoes. So there it is my birthday at a glance all summed up in pictures until next year...... Tune in next year same bat time same bat channel........P.S. check out this post in a few more days to see the image of my last gift, and here it is drum roll please *lol* the last book finally came in called Final Exits and there is my mommy holding it for the picture.....So there it is the completion of my birthday blog see you all next year....

No comments: