Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Dylan's Day At the Dentist and His Many Other Misadventures!!!





Hey there everyone well today I had my first set of cavities filled in my teeth with several more to go I have one on my top front teeth that looks bad I hope he does that one next, thank God for health insurance, he did three on the bottom right side of my mouth two of which are back molars. The fillings are white and blend in with my teeth which is nice. Right now my jaw aches, the freezing stayed a long time like over two hours after I left the office. So that was a new experience for me, I hated the dental dam I could barely breath with it over my mouth. I have included a picture of what can happen if you leave a tooth to decay for too long. Anyways I also took the day off work, glad that I did my mouth hurts bad plus the numbing lasted too long. And then I cashed a check I got back from the insurance company today as well. From when I had an eye exam it was for $78.00 so me and the wife split it $39 and $39. I bought a couple of dvd's that I had been wanting. And let's see Angie got her US criminal record check back, and yes she is not a criminal *whew* what a relief *lol* J/K honey :P~~ And we also got our forms for Sask housing today that I will be working on on my days off. I have also included a picture of Saskatoon downtown on the river bank during the daytime. Nothing else to say that I can think of.... Oh yeah my sister Zana was so sweet to my wife today and gave her a belated birthday gift and instead of a card a note with an ultrasound image from my not yet born baby niece or nephew we don't know the gender yet. Well I'll blog more soon once I have something to blog about....

No comments: